I guess it is time to make it official. We are going to be having a little boy on December 30. We are so excited to be adding a new addition into our family, and can't believe that we are going to have a little boy!! Lucy and Mimi can't wait until Christmas, not just for presents, but because they know that is when they are going to have a new baby!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
Congrats! That is awesome news, what a fun Christmas present!
COngrats! I had no idea you were pregnant! That will be fun to finally have a boy!
And those pictures of your girls were so cute!
Congrats! I am so excited for your family.
Yay! That will be so fun!
p.s. Christmas babies really are the greatest, its like the best time to have a baby!
congrats!! I am so happy it's a boy!!
Kristen, funny when I saw you the other day with Jodi at Costco, (this is Amy by the way), I thought you kind of looked pregnant, but not really so I didn't want to say anything. Well to know that you are at least 20 weeks, sheesh girl you LOOK AMAZING!!! I am so excited for you to have a baby boy, they are so dang fun. Congrats!
Congrats Kristen! It'll be so fun for you to have a boy!
a boy! congratulations! that is so exciting!
Congrats!!!!
Hey Scott and Kristen,
Here is our info, send us yours..
http://2001beckfamily.blogspot.com/
CharBearmom@gmail.com
RBeck@csi.edu
Love your blog,
Russ and Charity Beck
Kristen! How my heck how are you? I saw your blog on Kylee's and had to check it out. I can't believe you almost have 3 kids!! So cute! Where you guys living these days? I can't believe we've all graduated over 5 years ago. Where does time go. Our blog is tyleranderin.blogspot.com
I found you! Congrats on the little one! Your girls are so stinkin cute! I can't believe you are on your third! I gotta start crackin. Such a cute family. We all need to get together soon.
Hey Kristin. Congratulations on your new little one to come. I found your blog on Jami's blog. Our family one is http://jakeandwendyparduhn.blogspot.com. Cute pictures. See you soon we hope.
Kristen I found your blog through Jaime Wengrens' blog. Congratulations on your new baby boy news. Charlene told me you moved and I am so excited for you. I will have to come and see you since I know right where you are. What a fun time to have a new baby.
I am so excited that it is a boy. You are going to have such a fun Christmas. Please know that I would LOVE to babysit your girls if you get a little overwhelmed during the holidays!
I know its random, but I came across your blog and had to say hi. Hopefully you remember me. Congrats on the little boy that will be joining your family.
Very Very excited for you guys!! Congratulations!!! Hey could I get you address for a surprise party invite for Russ.
CharBearMom@gmail.com Please email it! Thanks
Post a Comment