My little Lucy started Kindergarten. I seriously cannot believe it! She had a wonderful time, and did great!! I must admit that I did cry a little once I got into my car and was driving away. I had a hard time believing that I am old enough to have a kindergartener. But I am so proud of her!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Lucy's First Day of Kindergarten
Posted by KristenJohnson at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Holy Cow, Kristen!!! You finally posted...and man, did you post!! So fun to see so many adorable pictures of your girls. I cannot believe Lucy is in Kindergarten! She is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen in her backpack and first day of school outfit!
We need to talk/get together! I still want to talk to you about Jack and the whole Primary Children's thing! If anyone can make me feel better, it's you!
I am with Shaw, it is about time you updated. I can't believe she is in Kindergarten. Holy OLD!!! That must make you what, 25?! WOW. haha
Post a Comment